Fishing Broome and Derby
Come and experience Fishing in the Kimberley with Barraddict Sport Fishing Charters, one of the Kimberley’s best kept secrets! Barraddict averages 285 days on the water. Would you trust anyone else?
The waters off Eco Beach, 130km drive south of Broome are abundant with Australia’s hard fighting tropical sportfish. Enjoy your day on the water by either targeting species up the creeks. Catch the elusive Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Threadfin salmon, Cod or Queenfish. Or light tackle the Ocean for Sailfish, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, and Giant Trevally just to name a few.
Fish Derby for the Mighty Barramundi and other species such as Fingermark perch and Threadfin salmon, or do a combo tour for Barramundi and the tasty Brown Mud crabs.
Operating Fishing Charters at Eco Beach from April to December and Derby from January to March.
Exclusive small group tours aboard our custom build fishing charter boat ‘Barraddict’, will allow you to enjoy the awesome fishing, abundant mud crabs and the spectacular scenery along the Kimberley Coast in Western Australia.
- Small exclusive groups (Minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 people)
- Morning Tea and Lunch Provided on certain tours (please see tour itinerary)
- Expert Indigenous Guide
- 6.4m custom built boat
- Creek fish for Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Queenfish and Threadfin salmon
- Ocean fish for Spanish Mackerel, Tuna, Trevally, Cobia, Coral trout and Emperor
- Experience walking the creeks mud banks and hooking the tasty Green mud crabs
- Enjoy spectacular scenery and other marine life
Come aboard the custom 6.4 metre Guide boat ‘Barraddict’ set up with top of the line fit out, quality tackle and customised rods.
Book and enjoy a fishing holiday with two nights’ accommodation at Eco Beach with a 6 hour Boat fish and a landbased fishing tour included.
BARRADDICT AVERAGES 285 DAYS ON THE WATER!
Barraddict has now teamed up with Kimberley Air Supply and can be contacted by email at email@example.com! Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over roebuck bay Broome and get dropped off to meet your guide at a remote location and fish.